a quote i'm diggin:

"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self esteem."

-Kurt Cobain

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week Overview



"Boner" from Growing Pains is missing. Sightings in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  He probably just went to see the olympics. When I was 9, I had the biggest crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, so we had to order the Disney Channel because old re-runs of Growing Pains only showed on that channel.  I watched every single episode of Growing Pains hoping to catch a glimpse of Leo, he was only on a few times, therefore, I'm quite familiar with Boner.  My thoughts are with you Boner. I hope the Boner is not lost. hahahaa. sorry, it's not funny.

I'm moving this weekend- to a place that is not a roach motel- yay