a quote i'm diggin:

"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self esteem."

-Kurt Cobain

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Chair

So, I was driving around on a beautiful Sunday, when I came across the most beautiful piece of furniture I had seen in a long time.  It was LoVe at first sight.  The chair was abandoned with a few other pieces against the side of a building, it was not behind a fence, it was merely dumped there to be found by someone.  I will not tell you what building it was left behind because you will judge me.  I am already under enough scrutiny because my dog is medicated.  I cannot handle any more judgement.  This is between me and God, and I told Swany and my mom but that's it. 

BEFORE:

And AFTER: